jueves, 25 de junio de 2015

Roleplay 



Melvin: Excuse me. Can you help me, please? 
Stephanie: Sure.  What can I do for you? 
Melvin: I go to English classes, but I don´t  know where the classroom is. 
Raquel: English classes are on the sixth floor and the classroom is 321. 
Stephanie: We are going there too. 
Raquel: What´s your name? 
Melvin: My name is Melvin. And you? 
Raquel: I´m Raquel and she is Stephanie. 
Melvin: Nice to meet you. 
Stephanie: Nice to meet you too. 
Melvin: Where are you from, Stephanie? 
Stephanie: I am from Costa Rica. Where are you from? 
Melvin: I am from The United States. And you, Raquel? 
Raquel: I´m from Costa Rica too. 
Stephanie: What do you do, Melvin? 
Melvin: I´m a student, I study  Computer Science. 
Raquel: ¡Oh nice!, very good. 
Stephanie: Where do you live, Melvin? 
Melvin: I live in Heredia. 
Raquel: Melvin can you drive? 
Melvin: Yes, I can. This is my car. 
Stephanie: Very nice car. 
Melvin: Raquel, What do you do in your free time? 
Raquel: In my free time, I like to dance, listen to music, run, and sometimes I go to the Cinema  with my Friends. 
Melvin: Very good Raquel. In my free time I like to play Tennis, and read a book . How about you, Stephanie?. 
Stephanie: I like to go to the Gym, listen to music, cook, watch TV and relax, but I can´t swim. 
Stephanie: Guys, I´m hungry. Let´s go to eat something. 
Raquel: Yes, Let´s go. 
Stephanie: Ok. Let´s go, but Let´s choose a restaurant that is not expensive because I don´t have a lot of money.. 
Melvin: How much money do you have? 
Stephanie: I have $20 dollars. 
Raquel: Ah, it´s Ok. Would do you like to eat, Stephanie? 
Stephanie: Yes I´d like a hambrger, soda, and some patatoes. And you Melvin? 
Melvin: I´d like some chicken,soda and some ice cream. And you, Raquel? 
Raquel: I´d like some fish, Orange juice, and some salad. 
Stephanie: Good guys, see you later. 
Melvin: Good bye. 
Raquel: Bye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario